10 Secrets of Money Management
Let’s look at 10 secrets of money management. We’ll also find out what monetary symbols are like, how to manage your finances, and increase them so that, ultimately, they bring only benefit.
In the modern world, it is difficult to find a person who does not want to be rich and earn a lot. At the same time, many find it difficult to answer the question of what exactly is money and how these pieces of paper can make a person happy, or vice versa, bring trouble.
Money is an intermediate element in the exchange of products and goods, which also serves as a measure of their value. Contrary to popular belief, they can be expressed not only with pieces of paper or figures in a bank account but also with goods, securities, and other valuables.
Such a seemingly widespread concept of “ money ” did not always exist. Before introducing banknotes and coins known to everyone today, people used the barter system for a long time.
The first metal money appeared 2 thousand years BC. and were not common: only Egypt used them. The first inconvenience of the iron currency also appeared here – during each exchange, in order to avoid fraud, it was necessary to check the sample of metal and weigh it. In search of a solution to this problem, a public brand was put on money, which was the beginning of the development of mints.
The next significant stage in the development of the financial system was the release of paper means of payment. The first banknote was issued in China in 910, and in Europe in Stockholm in 1661.
Paper money is called fiat money and at first it was not a means of payment. At the time of its creation, the bills were a certificate that determined the presence of a certain amount stored in the bank. Any person who provided this coupon could receive the same amount. At present, paper bills are a means of payment, and the bank’s obligations do not include their exchange for full-fledged money.
Today, after the abolition of the gold standard guaranteeing the exchange of banknotes for a certain product, all money has become unsecured and not having real value, and their existence is supported only by the recognition of a certain currency by the state as a means of payment and the collection of taxes in this currency.
How to get rich?
For many decades, psychologists and scientists have been trying to determine why some people succeed, earn a lot, and live life to the fullest, and some people live their lives in poverty, despite the fact that they work hard.
So the theory of psychological poor and rich appeared. Two habits that can lead anyone to the first group:
- Total savings and greed, limitation of oneself and one’s desires in everything;
- The habit of spending all the savings to the last penny.
The main mistake of many people is to work for money. As you know, most rich people achieved such success only because they sincerely loved everything that they were doing, and money was already a secondary issue.
The secret here lies in their own assessment of labor, poor people tend to underestimate the value of their time, while the rich overstate it since for them it is more than just a way to earn money.
According to research results, psychologically poor people tend to save money for a rainy day, for survival, for death, while the rich tend to proportionally increase both their own earnings and daily expenses.
The only goal the psychological poor are striving for is stability. Such people are not characterized by adventurism and active actions to climb the career and social ladder, they will always prepare for the worst, completely not noticing the opportunities surrounding them.
How to cope with the psychology of the “poor man”
It is not easy, but possible to deal with the psychological attitudes inculcated from early childhood. To cope with poverty and start managing money so that it brings only pleasure and enriches you, you need to perform 10 actions:
- Try to determine what kind of person or incident in your life could influence the formation of the psychology of poverty. In the vast majority of cases, this problem is rooted in childhood;
- Eliminate authorities that may have contributed to your poor psychology. When you find out who exactly is the author of a certain belief, try to analyze whether he is an expert in handling money. For example, how deep is your mother working as a doctor with money? You can say for sure that she judged things that she did not quite understand, however, you have to suffer from this mistake.
- Try to get a closer look at the literature of those authors who were directly related to making money and managing it. These may be books by millionaires or people who have achieved significant success in a particular field. Also, work on monetary thinking.
- Get rid of the belief that ” money is evil .” The presence of such stereotypes will always interfere on the way up the social ladder.
- Visit a psychologist for advice on monetary management; this is not only a financial problem but also a psychological one.
- Fight hard with your “psychologically poor” habits, they should be eradicated daily. Try to travel regularly, even by hitchhiking, make new acquaintances and expand your own boundaries.
- Build dreams and plans, then actively act to realize them. Look for like-minded people.
- The success and happiness of security should not be determined. Your work and daily activities should be fun.
- Build your environment. Do not listen, if you are told that others can be imposed, communicate with successful people above you, the level of which you would like to achieve.
- Ultimately, stop working for other people if this implies the path you decide to follow.
Obviously, you should not expect a billionth bank account in the shortest possible time, you can get out of psychological poverty and start thinking right.
Reasons for lack of money
All people want money, and there is nothing shameful about it. It’s normal to want to improve your living conditions, quality food, and new clothes. At the same time, a huge number of people remain poor, at the same time wondering what is going wrong in their lives. There are many reasons why money “does not want” to go to a person. Among them are 4 main ones:
- you do not need them. You are always content with what you have at the moment. A banal lack of desire to break out to a new level and live better often becomes the reason why people remain poor for a long time;
- you are not taking real action to improve your financial situation. Today, there are many rituals designed to bring money to the family. Naturally, their effectiveness has not been proven, so most likely, without active labor, the result will not work. You can’t download money, and also conjure;
- you have a negative attitude towards people who manage large capital. Brought up under the influence of the ideology of the USSR, people often with prejudice belong to businessmen and to those who somehow earn big money;
- it seems to you that you are not worthy to be rich. You work hard for 8-12 hours a day all weekdays, your life is not diverse and rich, and your environment consists of the same people who are deeply convinced that it will never get better. Such an atmosphere only repels money, it is necessary to make new acquaintances and actively act to attract them.
Live life to the fullest, enjoy your work and every day you live, chat with new people, travel – let all this become your “routine everyday life”, and money is just a means to help you live the way you want.
Money is one of the oldest and most controversial elements of human society. Because of money, the cruelest wars took place, money destroyed, and saved the lives of millions. They are only a tool in skillful hands and can bring both happiness and disappointment.
Donate amounts to orphanages, hospitals, public organizations, and use only to bring pleasure, both to yourself and to other people. Only in this case, their use will not be in vain.
Answer the following questions in the comments:
- Do you consider yourself a rich person?
- How do you feel about money?
- What methods of raising money do you know?
- What literature and authors do you recommend for studying this topic?